Our activities include:
Consulting for project developers:
- draft lease agreements on project premises;
- transparency of the energy feed-in contract and the technical conditions of grid feeding;
- processing of requirements and requests from the authorities involved in the various licensing procedures;
- forecast feed-in tariffs and follow-up in specific procedures to maintain the feed-in tariff;
- Expertise on the legal and regulatory framework for project development
- Establishment and registration of project companies.
Consultancy for EPC and component suppliers:
- drafting of EPC-eligible contracts
- drafting of O & M contracts eligible for financing
- Editing component supply contracts and guarantee certificates, drafting of terms and conditions.
- Co-operation with technical consultants in the assessment of EPC and O & M contracts and guarantee certificates.
Advising investors and financing:
- carrying out of legal due diligence examinations, preparation of electronic data spaces, elaboration of proposals for contingencies.
- drafting of investment, framework and project purchase contracts.
- Editing of financing contracts.
- Order of credit protection.
- support of bank financing "project finance".
DIKEOS Abogados, especially our expert Richard Wicke advises you in the area of renewable energy Law.